~The Art of HDR~
Transform Your HDRs Today – Clean. Stunning. Easy – The Best Way To Create Winning Photography
Just $29.99 BUY NOW
Paypal Secure Payment - Credit Cards Accepted: See Below For Details - Instant Download – 100% Money Back Guarantee Within 30 Days – Completely Risk-Free
Is It Time For Your HDRs To Be Wowing Audiences?
-Create stunning images that will grip your audience
- Master Photomatix to make your HDRs pop!
- Create powerfully realistic & surreal images
- Gain a large audience of eager followers
- Instantly download videos to watch any time
- Work at your own pace
- Learn the techniques of Jimmy McIntyre, experienced photographer and trainer
- Work through 10 full workflows with the original files
You will learn to…
- Create stunning HDR imagery
- Control halos
- Control noise
- Remove ghosts
- Make your images pop
- Create beautiful interior shots
- Create realistic HDR
- Create surreal HDR
- Understand how to use light to create mood in your images
- Remove Chromatic Aberration
- Use Layer masks
- Add a few extra tricks to your photos to give them a kick
Images You’ll Work With – Click to Enlarge
- 10 full video workflows taking you from the original files to the beautiful HDR photo
- Mp4 format for viewing on mobile devices too.
- 3.5 hours of tuition
- High image and audio quality
- 30 original tiff files for you to use as you follow along with the tutorial
Noise removal program, like Topaz DeNoise
Preview the course via this time-lapse of two of the workflows
What Others Are Saying About The Course
“If you want an hdr course at a good price you should look no further. I’m very pleased, I think you will be too.” Chris Newham
“Wow, I just purchased the course, first video really gave me some interesting techniques. Thanks so much for the hard work.” Steve Rich
“the course was truly an eye opener. It opens a new horizon of approaching the HDR process. It is truly revolutionary.” Bruce R. Jarvis
” If you’re a beginner, amater or professional Jimmy McIntyre will teach you everything you need to know and how apply to your phots to achieve perfection” – Goran Zorja Website -.
“At last! A very thorough, progressive and well spoken tutorial for HDR photographers, who would like to go much deeper in the editing of their pictures than just moving sliders back and forth on a third party program. The course addresses every core issues with HDR softwares which frustrate most people and help you get around them in hands on manner.” - Julien Debbache Portfolio
About Jimmy McIntyre
Jimmy McIntyre is an experienced travel photographer and trainer, and was recently named as one of the Top Photographers on 500px.com by Fstoppers.com. Having taught photography workshops on four continents, his courses have been sold to 1,000s of photographers worldwide. His work is regularly featured on the front page of 500px and has written for some of the biggest photography sites in the world. See his portfolio here…
All Post-Processing Courses Available
- Masterclass Pack
- Best Selling Product! All Courses Combined: Art of HDR Art of Digital Blending Art of Cityscapes
- Save $39.99
- Advanced Series
- This is the advanced collection, containing: Art of Digital Blending Art of Cityscape Photography
- Save $19.99
- Frequently Asked Questions -
Do you accept credit cards? We accept paypal but if you don’t have a paypal account simply go down to the ‘Pay With a Debit or Credit Card’ option and pay securely with credit or debit card.
Will this work with Photoshop Elements? No, this is compatible only with PS CS3 and above.
Do I get to keep the videos or is it an online course? This is a downloadable pack which means you don’t need the internet to view the videos. You can watch them any time at your own pace.
If I purchase the course do I have to download it immediately? Not at all! If you’re at work or even on a train and you buy the course, an email with the download link will go to the email address you included in the payment. You can then download it when it’s more convenient for you!
Will this work on a Mac computer? This will work on both a Mac and Pc.
When I try to extract the file it says there’s an error and it is corrupt. This doesn’t happen often but just means either there was a problem during the download or during the extraction process. Try downloading the file again and unpacking it, possibly with a different program if the problem persists.