Do you have a specific question about using Raya Pro?
How To Use the Colour Centre in Raya Pro
- 0:06 – Tooltips
- 0:38 – Colour Corrections
- 1:36 – Manual Correct
- 2:09 – Finding 50% Grey
- 3:00 – Reduce Correction Strength
- 3:20 – Colour Adjusting
- 3: 59 – Temrerature Control
- 4:27 – Saturation & De-saturation
- 4:38 – Change Saturation of Colour Ranges
- 5:00 – Shadows & Highlights Temperature Adjustments
Raya Pro Downloads
Written Instructions for the Colour Centre
The Colour Centre allows us to correct/control/influence the colours in our photos. We can do this to individual tones or globally.
What the buttons do:
- Correct Buttons: These three buttons automatically correct colour in your photos. They each use a different algorithm and so come out with different results. Sometimes you may press one and nothing happens. This means that function could not come up with a better colour solution than the one you have.
- Manual Cor: This gives us manual control over how we correct colour and is a little more complex. That’s why we recommend you watch the video above for a demonstration.
- Colour Adj: this creates a layer which allows us to control the brightness of individual tones in our image. Just open the Colour Adjust layer and move one of the sliders along to create the effect.
- B&W: Simply turns our image into black and white.
- Cold: Adds a cold tone to the scene.
- Colder: Stronger than the previous cold button.
- Coldest: Creates the strongest cold effect.
- Warm: Adds a warm tone to the scene.
- Warmer: Stronger than the previous warm button.
- Warmest: Creates the strongest warm effect.
- Saturate All: Adds saturation to all colours.
- The coloured buttons beneath Saturate All: Adds saturation to individual colours.
- Desaturate All: Desaturates all colours.
- The coloured buttons beneath Desaturate All: Desaturates individual colours.
- Cold Shadows: Adds cold tones to the darker areas.
- Warm Shadows: Adds warm tones to the darker areas.
- Cold Highlights: Adds cold tones to the brighter areas.
- Warm Highlights: Adds warm tones to brighter areas.
“Literally the best digital download ever! I’ve followed Jimmy’s advice and techniques for a while now and thought this course would teach me nothing that I hadn’t already learnt from him but I was wrong. This course really goes into the finer details about both planning and processing” By Lee McDonnell
“Jimmy is a great teacher, this latest tutorial is a must and highly recommended. Jimmy makes you feel at ease and takes you on his creative journey. Found myself doing a few ahaa moments learning new things and seeing different perspectives. Great work Jimmy” by Mike McDonald
Exposure Blend Like an Expert Course
Art of Photography
Jimmy’s Big 5 Photos Course