Easy Panel 2.0 is Here – Free 16 Bit Luminosity Mask Panel
Existing Easy Panel/Newsletter Subscribers
If you already subscribe to my newsletters, then you do not need to register for the new panel. I have already emailed you the download link. The email may have gone to your spam. So please go into your emails and search for anything from Jimmy McIntyre. You should see my latest email there.
New Easy Panel Users
Powerful Photoshop Panel That Will Improve Your Photos
Enhance Your Images And Make Your Workflow Easier With This FREE Photoshop Panel
What Does The Panel Do?
14 Quality Photoshop Actions
Create & Delete Luminosity Masks Actions
Orton Effect Action For Dreamy Photos
Non-Destructive Dodge & Burn Action
Detail Enhancer Action
2 Sharpener Actions
Autumn Colours Action
As Seen On
Number Of Photographers Using The Easy Panel To Enhance Their Photos
Get The FREE Easy Panel Now!
And join our community of more than 100,000 photographers who receive our weekly photography tutorials
You Can Unsubscribe At Any Time
As Seen On
Best-Selling Photography Courses On Shutter…Evolve
Frequently Asked Questions
– Will this work with Elements? Sadly not.The panel will work with Photoshop CS6 and newer, while the actions will work with CS3 and newer.
– Will the actions work in Non-English versions of Photoshop? That really depends on the action and the language. For example, any language which uses ‘Alpha’ in the Channels tab, will run the luminosity masks without any problem.
– Is my email address safe? Absolutely. Only one person will see your email address – Jimmy McIntyre.
– Do I pay anything? You do not have to pay for anything. It is completely free.
– How can I unsubscribe? At the bottom of every email there is an unsubscribe option which will instantly remove you from any future communications.
By Jimmy McIntyre|
2017-12-27T11:31:08+00:00 December 27th, 2017|Uncategorized|Comments Off on Easy Panel 2.0 is Here – Free 16 Bit Luminosity Mask Panel
On the road for 4 years now, Jimmy McIntyre is an experienced travel photographer, trainer, language learner and writer. He has written for some of the biggest photography sites in the world and taught photography on four continents.