You will learn to blend exposures quickly, naturally and cleanly with some of the most difficult scenes around. From instant digital blending, to luminosity masking, simple landscapes to complex interior shots, you will see how easily we can blend any exposures using Raya Pro.
We will take the processing beyond exposure blending and learn how to deepen the mood in our images, how to enhance a sunset, create a dreamy, magical feel, handle colours with maximum effect, prepare images in Adobe Camera RAW or Lightroom, and many other techniques that will give your images that professional finish.
Below are some of the images we will work with…
Is this a free upgrade? I’m very proud to offer Raya Pro as a free upgrade for life. I hope you enjoy it. The courses, however, are not included in that promise.
Are RAW files included? That is right, most of the videos (but not all) include images. These are usually RAW files, but some are JPEG.
Is this a downloadable course? Yes, once you pay for it you can download it and watch it on any device you want.
Below is the full list of videos that make up the Mastering Raya Pro Course (all HD, mp4, so you can watch on any device).
- How Many Exposures, and how to choose Exposures for Blending
- Most Common Errors in Exposure Blending
- 4 Methods of Exposure Blending
- How Masks Work in Exposure Blending
- Intro to masks in InstaMask
- Which Exposure to Build The Mask Around
- How To Blend Simple Exposures
- Matching – How To Fix a Bad Blend
- Pre-Masking – Making a Better Selection
- Breaking The Rules
- Exposure Blend a Single Exposure
- Moving Objects
- When Smart Objects Can’t Be Used
- What is Intersecting?
- Blending 5 Exposures
- Bonus Workflow Milky Way
The only things you need are Raya Pro
and Photoshop (from CS6 to the newest version of CC) and Adobe Camera RAW (comes with Photoshop) or Lightroom. No other software is needed.